Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blind

My love represents
The longest shortest distance between us
I can touch you so far away
And time will stand still
Until we love
Side by side again

Into our breath
A rush of lightening,
Slanted wisps of rain
Nature provides the seatbelt of our love
I see you close, riding with me
As if I had you yesterday
You’re still here

My heart is caving in beside you
We are here no matter what the circumstances
And everyone will see
And everyone will realize our love
Has no boundary
Baby

Sunny highlights introduce themselves on Sky Theater,
A cloud swept plateau provides the stage.
It’s tremendous,
Our love can reach past mountains, time, and human nature.
I can feel you in the next room,
Your whispers brush my ear
And you don’t seem so far now...

Center-stage and they’re watching
Baby kiss me
Let the blood flow from our fears
Let the love fill up our tears
Let the breath between us cease
Until I’m in your arms again

No comments: